Idea: become expert in laptop motherboard repair
Welcome to     http:// ebok4sale .az.comView Full Article
AZ AZ.COM 2016 ZORGIUM: The owner of the unique content which we abstracted has a web page that our search engine cached here. For your convenience, our search engine enhancement has rendered it script and pop-up free. Proceed from our abstracted version to the owner's website in our frame page when you have determined you have further interest. We've included a hyperlink above in blue that will take you to the original fully formatted article and sources when clicked. We've also included hyperlinks to alternatives below in blue.
AZ.COM AZ Zorgium provides endorsement free abstractions.
These following stats are for our tracking and internal use only:
SiteClicks: 63%, SegmentsViewed: 93%, Weight: 64%
ForwardChainedVisitors: 57%, LinkBacks: 59%, VerControl: 1.20
IDEA Alternates: cgota theplay vibram esserein2 jjk5591oct jimk1970 coachgina vaidabipad hwass priority4u go4buck advancedhi drbarber walshg fxautobots emichaels 9574218 fruitytoo1 essays2 savmarriag
IDEA Favorites: az-finanzaspe-az
+ Smartphone Repair
+ Laptop Repair
+ Computer Repair
+ Tablet Repair
+ Solar Installation
+ Hackers Course
+ Refrigerator Repair
+ Flat Screen TV Repair
+ Business Opportunity
* Technical Training
* Course On CD
* Repair Tool Kits
* Contact Us
* Technical Training
* Course On CD
* Repair Tool Kits
* Contact Us
Less Theory More Practicals!
Get Trained For Your Future Today!
Open the door to an illustrious career!
Join now and unlock your technical hurdles!
Learn From The Expert
Earn A Living Repairing Smartphones
It is an unavoidable fact that smartphones can, and do, break. When
they do, people want to get them repaired, but often the only option
they have is to take their device back to wherever they purchased it
from and have the merchant return it to the manufacturer. This process
of sending it away, having it repaired, and sending it back can take
days, or sometimes weeks if the fault is serious, and this can be
frustrating and inconvenient for the owner. Being able to repair
smartphones for people in your local area could give you a great
opportunity to start your own business, or add a repair service to your
existing business if you already deal in electronics or phones. You can
get started straight away by signing up to our free email newsletter,
which will give you great tips to help you get started.
Smartphone Repair Course
In order to be able to repair smartphones, you will need to have an
in-depth understanding of smartphones, how they work, and all their
internal components. A smartphone repair course is the best way to get
this knowledge, as it will allow you to learn in a structured and
simple way. Our smartphone repair course is a series of lessions,
taught by people who have expert knowledge of repairing smartphones.
Each lessions covers a major fault that smartphones are likely to
develop, showing you how to identify the problem and how to repair or
replace the faulty parts. Our course is a simple and easy way to learn
everything you need to about how smartphones work and how to be able to
Learn Step By Step How To Fix Your Own Mobile Phones!
If you find yourself in need of some mobile repair, or want to learn
more about it to perhaps start repairing Cell phones for a little extra
money this website has the information you need
How to disassemble & assemble different types of cell phones
Identifying different parts of GSM and CDMA handsets
Tools used for mobile phone repairing
How to use different tools used for mobile repairing
Work of different parts & ICs
Techniques used to repair (troubleshooting) different faults
Course includes repairing basic as well as advanced cellular phones
Thanks sooo muchhh! I have fixed a couple of dead phones and sold them
on ebay after the training actually! Your course is amazing... i wish i
saw your website years earlier
- Chen Yong: Korea Republic
I will forever celebrate my decision to buy your course. i was jobless
couldnt find one for a very long time so i decide to try your course
ever since i completed i never thought of looking for jobs any more now
i work from the confort of my home without stress.
- Devon James: Canada
Part 1 : Smartphone Repairs
* Cellphone Basics
* Block Diagrams
* Hardware Troubleshooting & Repair
* Software Troubleshooting & Repair
* Flashing & Unlocking Techniques
* User lock, SPC, MSL, FSC, OTKSL
* GSM unlocking: using codes
* Using software to remove user lock, SPC
* what is prl
* what is ESN/MEID
* CDMA Software Defined
Part 2: Basic Electronics Declassified:
* Ohm's Law
* Series Circuit
* Parallel Circuit
* Identifying Electronics Components and Circuit Symbols
* Coils & Inductors
* Crystal Oscillators
* RF & IF Amplifiers and Filters
* EMI and ESD Filters
Part 3: Tools and Test Equipments
* Safety Procedures and Proper Handling of Tools and Test Equipments
* How To Use and Read a Multimeter Tester
* Test and Check up Procedures on Electronics Components
* Preparing the Proper Tools For Repairing
* Opening Tools and Tweezers
* Soldering and Desoldering Tools
* Muti Tester
* SMD Rework Stations
* DC Power Supply
* Cleaning Kits
* Reballing Kits
* Working Table Equipments
Part 4: Schematic Diagrams
* How to Read Cellphone's Schematic Diagrams
* Identifying Component Symbols and Layout in Schematic Diagram
* How to Identify The Follwing:
* Resistor's Symbols and Layout
* Capacitor's Symbols and Layout
* Transistor's Symbols and Layout
* Diodes Symbols and Layout
* Coil Symbols and Layout
* Integrated Circuit Symbols and Layout
* DC to DC Voltage Drivers, Regulators
* Convertes Symbols and Layout
* EMI-ESD Symbols and Layout
* RF Filter Symbols and Layout
* Battery Cell Symbols and Layout
* Power Switch , Mouthpiece, Earpiece and Ringtones Speakers
* User Interface Symbols and Layout
* Clock Crystal Oscillator Symbols and Layout
* Fuse Symbol and Layout
* Lines and Symbols on Schematic Diagram
Part 5: SOLDERING, SOLDERING, SOLDERING
* How to Find and Locate Components on PC Board
* How to Solder SMD Components Manually by Hand
* Master soldering on any electric board
* BASICS OF SOLDERING
* Advantages of Soldering
* What is Soldering & de-soldering? Lead free or not?
* Hand soldering vs. machine soldering
* Electric tools used in soldering: Soldering machines, Hot-Air
machines, Pre-heaters, Infrared machines,
* Rework stations...etc
* Soldering tips & soldering irons
* Hand tools & accessories used in soldering: magnifier, tweezers,
Fume Extractor , sponges.etc
* Chemicals used in soldering: flux, lead, solder wire, flux remover,
Part 6: APPLICATION OF SOLDERING IN CELL PHONE REPAIR
* Types of circuit boards: PCB solder types and cell phone
* Which electronic components are found in a cell phone PCB
* diode, transceiver, transistor, integrated circuit, 2 point solder
joints or 3 joints multi points?
* Underfill & under film
* Practical basic soldering trainings
* Basic and intermediate applications for training
* Soldering charging ports
* Soldering power buttons
* Soldering flex cables
* Soldering SIM card trays
* Memory modules
* Camera modules
* Battery sockets
* LCD Connector modules
* How to Reball BGA Chips Manually by Hand
* Identifying and Familiarization of Common Mobile Phones Components
and Spare Parts
* LCD's Touch Screen Panels Microphones Micro Speakers Switches
Charging Pins Antenna's Battery
* USB connectors
Part 7: Integrated Circuits
* Understanding Major Integrated Circuits (IC) on Mobile Phones
* Power Management IC
* Application Processor
* Flash IC
* RAM IC
* Hardware Handling Procedures
* Proper Disassembling and Assembling Methods
* How to Test Mobile phone Speaker,Buzzer or Ringer
* How to Test Mobile phone Microphone or Mouthpiece
* How to test Mobile Phone Charger Voltage
* How to Test Mobile Phone Vibra Motor
* How to check Mobile Phone Battery Voltage
* How to test Power ON OFF Switch
Part 8: LIQUID DAMAGE
* Types of liquid damage: Toilet, fresh, salt, food
* Tools used in treatment
* Chemicals used in treatment
Part 9 : Troubleshooting
* Hardware Troubleshooting Basics
* How to Troubleshoot Not Charging Issues
* How charging circuit works
* No Charging Response
* Charger Not Supported
* Not Charging
* How SIM Circuits works
* Insert Sim Card Problem
* Invalid Sim Card
* How Keypad Circuits Works
* How to Map and Trace keypads Lines
* Understanding The LED light Circuits
* Explanation on How Audio Circuits work
* Vibra motor
* How LCD Display Circuit Works
* Understanding How RF circuit works
Click Here For Smartphone Contents
PLUS LIFETIME UPDATES!!!!
Thanks God....I am free at last after the course i started repairing my
family and friends mobile phones making extra cash in the process now i
am successfully running my mobile shop and making a decent profits.
- Steve Adams: USA
Find A Wide Selection Of Self-Paced Courses Covering Smartphone
Laptop Electronics Computer Repair
The Best Time To Start
This Course Is Now
Train With US And Launch Your Repair Business
Convenience: - Complete all courses via the Internet. Also a copy of
the course will be sent to you via email attachment. Download, print
and study at your own pace
Learn New Innovative and Productive Techniques: Discover new ways to be
productive throughout your day with these Smartphone tips and tricks.
Flexibility : Attend classes at anytime and from anywhere in the world
Available 24/7 Middle of the night. You need a quick answer on how to
get a task done on your smartphones. Jump online and read about the
fault. Problem solved.
Affordable :We provide high quality courses with much lower tuition
than other training organizations.
Clear, and Comprehensive Training Our Samsung Trained smartphone
Specialist will help you with any questions, provide you additional
resources, and keep you up-to-date with rapidly changed mobile
Technical Questions ? Find Answers to Your Mobile Phone Problems
Smartphone Secret Codes: Know All The Most Important New Secret Codes
Of Cell Phones
Our experienced beauty and wellness professionals are constantly up to
date with the latest trends and best practices. We are passionate in
bringing you fresh looks and styles.
* Setting up a Smartphone Repair Business
* Discover the 5 fatal mistakes of typical repair businesses
* The "secret" formula for making money
* Major industry changes coming and how to benefit from them
* How to Establish a Constant Stream of Repair Business
* Where to Buy Cheap Broken Smartphones
* Refurbishing & Selling Them at Over 100% Profit
* Advertising the Refurbished Phones to Command the Highest Profit
* Where to Get Parts at 50% Lower Prices
Learn New Skills Today
* Niche Skill - Right now, the skills taught by the Smartphone
Course aren't widely known, in 5 years they'll be as commonly known
as Laptop & PC Repair. So now is the time to establish a dominance
of your local/national market before the competition discovers it.
* Scarcity = Higher Profit - Given the fact that this is currently a
niche skill, you can earn double the wage of someone who does more
common tech repair. But to enjoy this over-valuation, you have to
take advantage of it now!
* Prices Rising - A few years ago, people thought it ridiculous to
spend more than a couple hundred dollars on a phone. Now, new
models are coming out at $700 and this will only increase. This
means two things for our students: 1. People will spend more on
repairing their Smartphone. 2. People will spend a lot more on
refurbished phones. This means the potential customer base will
boom in the next couple of years.
* Phones Being Kept For Longer - Given the higher price tags and
better build qualities of today's smartphones, people are no longer
regarding phones as temporary commodities.
Learn How I Make $3,500 to $5,000 Monthly
Buying & Selling Used & Broken Smartphones
using a simple system which i created.
Low Startup Cost To Open Your Own Retail Business
Provide Access To Reputable Wholesale Parts Suppliers
Tools And Equipment Needed To Operate Your Repair Center
Inventory Startup Costs And What's Needed
Retail Space Allocation And Where To Do Business
Marketing Strategy To Drive Instant Traffic For Your Business
There are over 5 billion cell phone users worldwide since 2010 and this
number is growing.The iPhone 4 sells in stores for $199 and $500+ on
eBay - can you answer why? Businesses are popping up everywhere
advertising to buy your old, seemingly obsolete cell phones. There's a
huge unsaturated market that you're unaware of - and it's right under
No start-up costs. No storefront. no previous knowledge.
Just 30 Minutes A Day = More Money Than You're Thinking
Remember, this does not have to do with mobile marketing or cell phone
contracts. This entrepreneurial business model I've created has brought
me success for nearly three years. There are NO start-up costs and no
previous knowledge is necessary.
What's There To Learn To Begin Making Money, You Ask?
Where to buy and sell cell phones, how to maximize profits, the value
of new, used, and broken cell phones
How to assess condition and functionality, benefit from networking, and
make cost-effective trades.How much to pay for cell phones in brand
new, used, completely shattered and unusable conditions.
You can't get this training & information anywhere else!
This is the first ever home-study course which teaches you how to turn
a broken Smartphone into a perfect one,
and how to make a lucrative income from this RARE skill!
Average Profit for each iPhone Repair is about $100. Most take less
than an hour once you've mastered the iPhone Course. One person can
easily do 2-3 of these per day while still working on other things.
From repairs alone, it's easy for a one-man operation to be producing a
$1500 per week income. That averages out at just under $80,000 per
With refurbishment, we'll teach you how to sell broken phones at 100%
more than the price you paid. You'll make an average profit of $120 on
each iPhone you refurb. Higher, once you use our methods for sourcing
From refurbishment, working solo you can expect to do 2-3 a day, this
will allow you to make a profit from $62,000 - $100,000 every year!
The iPhone Course teaches you to easily scale up your refurb business,
and once you start doing that and training employees with this course,
the sky is the limit. The market for 2nd hand smartphones is at the
beginning of a huge growth curve, your potential profits are only
limited by the size of your ambition.
Once you combine the 2 Business Models we teach you, a six-figure
income isn't a dream, it's an expected reality.
Problem & Solution
Why can't I connect to ANY wifi access point?
I can see wifi access points in range, but cannot connect to them. Open
or secured makes no difference. What could be causing my issue?
Are you accessing the same AP with either open or WPA2 connections? If
you are your Cable router may be limited on how many connections it can
allow access though.
I would go to a coffee shop some where which has an open WiFi service
and see if it connects that way if it does that points back to your
setup as being the issue Vs the iPad.
If you still can't connect on the coffee shop's open WiFi service I
would erase the iPad and reload everything. Ouch!
How to unlock iPad when its linked with an apple account?
I bought an iPad 4 second handed. I'm not sure what is wrong with it. I
restored it to factory settings and now when i try to activate it , it
keeps asking me for the previous owners apple ID and i don't have his
number anymore.. What should i do? Is my iPad pretty much bricked
Please try to activate the iPad . If iPad shows this device is linked
with (abc@icloud) then it can be removed easily. if shows this
device has been lost or stolen then cannot do anything.
Normal Process: Requirement is the POP(Invoice of the device). If you
have the bill of this device.
Just call AppleCare they will assist you better. They will remove this
within 3 days. Only if device not been stolen or lost.
AppleCare need only device bill and tell them you are unable to
activate the iPad.
For iPad 2,3,4 there is a hardware solution by changing some resistors
and by converting from cellular GSM or cellular CDMA to wifi model also
possible can be done vice versa which will require to solder GSM board
or CDMA board to wifi model.
Can I use a hot plate to remove an S4 digitizer?
I'm sure most people here know that heating up an S4 digitizer with a
hairdryer and removing it that way can be quite a chore. I'm just
wondering if anyone has ever used a hot plate to do this instead? Is it
a good idea? If so what temperature do I set it to without damaging the
Yes, set it to 65C, 5 minutes on each side leave the S4 on the hot
plate while taking it off.
Gray lines on LCD after screen replacement, now iPad wont power
Do a hard reset. By unplugging the logic board you effectively did a
hard reset. And also try completely disconnecting the logic board and
"Ghost touching after digitizer replacement"
I replaced the digitizer of a white S4 and after a while of use the S4
started registering random touches, typing random words and stuff like
that. i thought it was the digitizer so i got a second one and its
doing the same thing. The digitizer flex cable seems to be tightly in.
It sounds like you might have a hardware or a software issue, try to
open up the device and make sure all cables are on correctly by
removing and reinserting. It May also be a ribbon connector issue. If
that doesn't work you may have to do a restore or a factory reset.
Try Below First:
1. Super clean the digitizer contacts and seat them firmly.
2. Flatten the frame to within a 1/16th of an inch.
3. I Changed ribbon connector.
The first two digitizers were jittery. I returned the first one but
since they are so cheap I just bought a third one which I used in the
final repair. So there is a small chance that the first two were
defective or I didn't seat them good enough (but I doubt it.) I also
might have over-heated one of them in my attempt to seat it on the
warped frame. But the final digitizer is working great and so I am
betting on the warped frame being the culprit.
My Smartphone shows charging symbol, but is not charging...
it is showing the charging symbol, but not charging... What is going
Be sure that you are charging using the correct wall adapter like this
one here. Also make sure that the charging cable is not longer than
three feet (or one meter). There is too much voltage drop for the
Smarphone to charge properly on most longer cables. Some Smartphones
also will not properly charge when plugged in to a PC or Mac - not
enough voltage over the normal USB connection.
Most of what I see is hardware failures, and this is a common one
called 'fake charging' that can happen after water damage or drop
damage damages in phones which causes a hardware fault on the logic
board. I had an S3 mini lately that had a similar problem---charging
okay but the battery percentage never went up or down....that one
turned out to be a tiny resistor near the battery connector had rubbed
S4 fake charging is probably a burned U2 charging ic chip, just like in
the S3. I have seen this a lot this year
I know it's kind of late to answer this but to anyone who have this
issue, it's your charger cable, in the cable there are a few wires for
different things, I don't know exactly which does what, but some of
them are for charging , some of them are for USB connection , I think
those wires for charging are damaged and when you plug it in ,
Smartphones thinks it's connected to the charger because of those wires
that are not damaged yet...you should buy another charger cable, like I
do , every single month !
The best part of their training is they provide training practically
DIY step by step. The technical support given is also worth mentioning.
Because of them, I am a very successful technician today.Thanks A lot!
--Trevor Smith: England
Top 10 Smartpone Repair Video Course
1. How to Read Schematics & indentify Electronic Components
2. How to Unlock Android Pattern or Pin Lock without losing data
3. How to Solder SMD Components Manually by Hand (Part 1-3)
4. How to fix 100% water damaged Mobile | Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Tested
5. How To Replace a Cracked Smartphone Lcd Screen!
6. How to fix all Audio/Speaker/Microphone problems in Android
7. All Android Phones: How to Fix Charging Problems, Won't Charge,
Slow Charge, Boot Loop, etc
8. Galaxy S3 Disassembly & Assembly - Sim Tray - Loud Speaker - Buzzer
- Earpiece Repair
9. Identifying and Familiarization of Common Mobile Phones Components
and Spare Parts
10. How to trace IC in Mobile Phone PCB. Learn Mobile Phone IC circuit
tracing in PCB
11. How to fix an unresponsive touch screen in Samsung galaxy core
All Courses Are In A Pdf Downloadable Ebook Format.
You Will Be Redirected To A Download Page After Payment Confirmation
Desktop Repair Course
Laptop Repair Course
Laptop & Desktop Repair Course
Component Level Laptop Motherboard Repair
This is a fully comprehensive instructional course in getting into the
business of repairing all makes of laptops. Chip-level Training will be
customized for your present knowledge of electronics. If you go through
the fundamental track , all the power electronic components will be
introduced before we move to the logics section. After you become
comfortable with power electronics the logic session follows . It is an
intensive coverage into the intricate details of chip-level service of
the laptops. This involves detailed circuit tracing , signal analysis ,
replacement of SMD devices and all the tips and tricks our service
engineers acquired from the years of experiences. the session makes you
confident enough to chip-level service the new generation notebooks
from Lenova , Compaq, HP , Toshiba ,Sony and the like .
Service Technicians entering into the Laptop training course must have
experience in the following disciplines
* must be comfortable in using desktop systems and peripherals
* must have an above average knowledge about all the internal
components and operation of the system
* comfortable with installing and managing various operating systems.
* managing the hard disk subsystem with formatting and partioning.
* installation and configuration of computer components like add-on
Ready To Learn A New Skill Online?
Laptop Course Contents
SECTION - A
Basic Laptop Repair Training Course
You'll discover how to troubleshoot & repair ??
* Dead Systems
* No display
* Dim display
* Freezing System
* System getting hung
* Keyboard control section problem
* Memory control section problem
* Audio not working
* USB port not working
* Serial port not working
* Ps2 port not working
* CD Drive control section problem
* Hard disk control section problem
* Battery not charging
* D C pin problem
* Soldering & Desoldering of Motherboard Ics, Transistors, Dieode,
Fuse, Capasitors, VGA Chips ETC....
The Best Way To Take A Laptop Apart
* Laptop Motherboards
* Solving Laptop Power Problems
* How To Handle Liquid Problems Like Spilling water In Your Laptop
* Handling Laptop Keyboard Issues
* How You Deal With Overheating Laptops
* Fixing Keyboard Problems
* Fixing Touchpad Problems
* Replacing Broken Laptop Screens
* Replacing Memory/Data Components
How To Fit/Install Laptop Hard Drives
* What you need to know about hard drive installation.
* Example Hard Drives.
* How To Partition & Format the New Hard Drive.
* Special instructions for notebook computers made prior to 1998.
* By-passing the BIOS Password.
* What to do if You Can't Boot The System.
* Laptop BIOS Settings.
* What to do if you can't remember your BIOS password.
* and you need to get into the BIOS.
* A comprehensive FAQ section.
Using our laptop repair guides, you'll have the knowledge to
* Identify ALL the parts in a Laptop.
* Fit laptop screens.
* Fit laptop keyboards.
* Fit memory into ANY laptop.
* Fit hard drives into ANY laptop.
* Clean a laptop keyboard to an 'as new' condition. This little-known
technique can make you a ton of money alone.
* How and where to buy laptops cheaply and sell them for a healthy
* Which laptops to buy and which to stay away from.
Laptop Exploding Diagrams
This part contains diagrams and the part numbers. You'll use this to
see where the parts fit together. Other than physically taking a laptop
apart, this is the only way to see how the bits and pieces fit
together. There are other information sections including pictures of
components and the specifications of laptops. This is useful knowledge
to have as you'll know exactly what's in a laptop before buying or
repairing a particular model. Where else can you find all this
information? The answer is?.. nowhere!
Consider these advantages of becoming a laptop repair specialist...
* All your income is earned from home.
* Can be run by anyone.
* Free ongoing help.
* Market and expanding every day.
* Recession proof.
* Part-time for full-time money.
* You can be employed.
* You can be unemployed.
* Want to escape the 9 - 5 grind.
Look! These are the minimum charges
* Selling just ONE laptop per week will make $200 per week.
* Fitting ONE keyboard into a laptop will make $45.
* Installing memory into a laptop will make $45.
* Fitting a hard drive will make $45.
* Installing Windows to a new hard drive will make an additional $45.
Click Here For
Laptop Repair Course Contents
Top 10 Laptop Repair Video Course
1. Laptop motherboard Repair (Chip Level) How to check dead board
2. How to check Memory DDR1 Fault Laptop Repair (Chip Level)
3. How to Check Dead Desktop Motherboard(step by step)
4. How to fix a broken hard drive. Beeping And clicking noise
5. Testing the charging circuit on a laptop motherboard
6. How to Solder QFN MLF chips Using Hot Air without Solder Paste and
7. Reballing With Low Cost/HomeMade Equipement
8. How to test a laptop motherboard outside of the machine
9. Advanced troubleshooting technique tutorial of how to possibly fix
a PC that will not beep at boot
10. Identifying bad capacitors on motherboards and adapter cards
Smartphone & Laptop
One Time Payment
Course Fee Was $125.00 Now
Only $59.95 A Limited Time Offer
All Courses Are In A Pdf Downloadable Ebook Format.
You Will Be Redirected To A Download Page After Payment Confirmation
Please Contact us
For Any Download Issues
Now Avaliable On CD
Print- Print | Sitemap
© Smartphone Repair Training Courses
Web ViewMobile View
Logout | Edit page
End of AbstractView Full Article
Find other ZORGIUM pages using AZ.COM:
Enter your search keyword(s) into the search input field of http://az.com
The zorgium specific results appear in the right hand margin.
Find other ZORGIUM pages using your favorite search engine:
Enter your search keyword(s) and the keyword "zorgium" into the search input field of http://bing.com, http://yahoo.com or http://google.com.
ZORGIUM note to content providers: If you don't want your page to appear in Zorgium's search abstraction then put an exclusion for "Zorgium" in your web server's robots.txt file.
DISCLAIMER: Zorgium is a free world-wide-web engine from AZ.COM. You may use it, but by doing so you agree that your use of other people's information discovered via our website is entirely your responsibility. Enjoy!